You certainly must have heard of Neflix, or wait, you are probably using it, an active customer of this wonderful and idea company. Are you aware that at the same time, you can work for Netflix right from the comfort of your Home? Are you interested?
If you’re familiar with children’s TV and movies, Netflix is still accepting applications for a fun work from home based Mum and Dad, or Young vibrant youths. The company is looking for someone to help put kids’ content into categories. For example, is this movie appropriate for 10-year-olds to watch?
Recommended Articles Singled Out for you
- America Express Now Hiring F/T Virtual Customer Care Professionals – $15.73/Hr. + Benefits
- Online Jobs Opening: 25 Work From Home Jobs with No Credit Check 2017
- The Best Paying Work-At-Home Jobs in 2017
Netflix JOB Description and Requirement
- The description is to put Movies in their appropriate categories.
- It’s a part-time job which you can work from the comfort of your Home,
- This job is estimated to last for one year,
- You are required to work for about 15 hours per week.
Your official title would be Kids Content Tagger. You’d be “tagging” TV shows and movies — for different ages of children, by theme, etc. Please take note that Tagging jobs don’t come along often, so be sure to apply quickly if you’re interested in this home based job from Netflix!
To go straight to the job, click here and scroll down.